Self Lubrication Kit
- Automation machinery
- Manufacturing Machines: Plastic injection, printing, paper making, textile machines, food processing machines, wood working machines, and so on.
- Electronic Machinery: Semiconductor equipment, robotics, X-Y table, measuring and inspecting equipment.
- Others: Medical equipment, transporting equipment, construction equipment.
- Add “+E2” as the only add-on kit for a Linear Guide Block.
- Example: HGW-25-CC-Z0-C+E2
- Add “/E2” if used in conjunction with an add-on dust control kit.
- Example: HGW-25-CC-Z0-C+E2/DD
The standard oil is a fully synthetic lubricant with a main constituent, synthetic hydrocarbons (PAO). The viscosity class of the oil is 680 (ISO VG 680). It’s characteristics are as follows:
- Compatible with lubrication grease of which the base oil is synthetic hydrocarbon oil, mineral oil, or ester oil.
- Synthetic oil with superb high temperature thermal/oxidation resistance.
- High viscosity index to provide outstanding performance in service applications at extremely high and low temperatures.
- Low traction coefficient to reduce power consumption.
- Anti-corrosion and rust-proof.
* NOTE: Lubricants with the same viscosity class can also be used; however, their compatibility should be taken into consideration.
Temperature Range for Application
The application temperature for this product is -10°C ~ 50°C. Please contact HIWIN for further discussion and information if the temperature is out of this range.
HG Series – Heavy Load Ball Type Linear Guideway
HG series linear guideways are designed with load capacity and rigidity higher than other similar products with circular-arc groove and structure optimization. It features equal load ratings in the radial, reverse radial, and lateral directions, and self-aligning to absorb installation-error. Thus, HIWIN HG series linear guideways can achieve a long life with high speed, high accuracy and smooth linear motion.
Features of HG Series
By design, the circular-arc groove has contact points at 45 degrees. HG series can absorb most installation errors due to surface irregularities and provide smooth linear motion through the elastic deformation of rolling elements and the shift of contact points. Self-aligning capability, high accuracy and smooth operation can be obtained with an easy installation.
Because of precision dimensional control, the dimensional tolerance of HG series can be kept in a reasonable range, which means that any blocks and any rails in a specific series can be used together while maintaining dimensional tolerance. And a retainer is added to prevent the balls from falling out when the blocks are removed from the rail.
High Rigidity in All Four Directions
Because of the four-row design, the HG series linear guideway has equal load ratings in the radial, revers radial and lateral directions. Furthermore, the circular-arc groove provides a wide-contact width between the balls and the groove raceway allowing large permissible loads and high rigidity.
HG Series Application Examples
- Machine Centers
- NC Lathes
- Grinding Machines
- Precision Machining Machines
- Heavy Cutting Machines
- Automation Devices
- Transportation Equipment
- Measuring Equipment
- Devices Requiring High Positional Accuracy
STOVIL is an authorized HIWIN distributor and carries the full line of HIWIN’s HG Series, EG Series, WE Series, RG Series, MG Series, QH Series, QE Series, QW Series, and QR Series Linear Guideway products. STOVIL maintains a large and diverse stock of HIWIN Linear Guideway rail, block, and accessory maintenance kits at our facility in Kennesaw, GA. Our HIWIN Linear Guide Rail product offerings are constantly improving to better accommodate the various needs of our customers including standard lengths of each rail profile and configurators that allow cut-to-order custom rail service.
STOVIL has a large line card tailored to the Industrial Automation market. STOVIL carries many of the top brands in product lines such as: Linear Guideways, Actuators, Ball Screws, Motion Control, Safety Products, Miscellaneous Electrical, Cabinets & Enclosures, Maintenance, Robotics, Servo Motors & Drives, Couplers, VFDs, HMIs & PLCs, Gearboxes, Feedback Devices, and Stepper Motors & Drives. These brands include (but are not limited to): Yaskawa, RTA, Brother, SANYO DENKI, Hitachi, Wieland, Häwa/Haewa, ESA Automation, American Control Electronics, Atlanta Drive Systems, HIWIN, Neugart, Rollon, CGI, Bishop Wisecarver, EDrive, R+W Coupling Technology, Tsubaki, Kabel Schlepp, Nadella, Nexen, Schneeberger, and Exlar. STOVIL is always looking for new partnerships to better serve our customers.