Self Lubrication Kit
- Automation machinery
- Manufacturing Machines: Plastic injection, printing, paper making, textile machines, food processing machines, wood working machines, and so on.
- Electronic Machinery: Semiconductor equipment, robotics, X-Y table, measuring and inspecting equipment.
- Others: Medical equipment, transporting equipment, construction equipment.
- Add “+E2” as the only add-on kit for a Linear Guide Block.
- Example: QHW-25-CC-Z0-C+E2
- Add “/E2” if used in conjunction with an add-on dust control kit.
- Example: QHW-25-CC-Z0-C+DD/E2
The standard oil is a fully synthetic lubricant with a main constituent, synthetic hydrocarbons (PAO). The viscosity class of the oil is 680 (ISO VG 680). It’s characteristics are as follows:
- Compatible with lubrication grease of which the base oil is synthetic hydrocarbon oil, mineral oil, or ester oil.
- Synthetic oil with superb high temperature thermal/oxidation resistance.
- High viscosity index to provide outstanding performance in service applications at extremely high and low temperatures.
- Low traction coefficient to reduce power consumption.
- Anti-corrosion and rust-proof.
* NOTE: Lubricants with the same viscosity class can also be used; however, their compatibility should be taken into consideration.
Temperature Range for Application
The application temperature for this product is -10°C ~ 50°C. Please contact HIWIN for further discussion and information if the temperature is out of this range.
QH Series – Heavy Load Type Linear Guideway, with SynchMotion™ Technology
The development of QH linear guideway is based on a four-row circular-arc contact. The QH series linear guideway with SynchMotion™ Technology offers smooth movement, superior lubrication, quieter operation and longer running life. Therefore, the QH linear guideway has broad industrial applicability. In the high-tech industry where high speed, low noise, and reduced dust generation is required, the QH series is interchangeable with the HG series.
Features of QH Series
Low Noise Design
With SynchMotion™ technology, rolling elements are interposed between the partitions of SynchMotion™ to provide improved circulation. Due to the elimination of contact between the rolling elements, noise levels due to collision are drastically reduced.
The partition is a grouping of hollow ring-like structures formed with a through-hole to facilitate circulation of the lubricant. Because of the special lubrication path design, the lubricant of the partition storage space can be refilled. Therefore, the frequency of lubricant refilling can be decreased.
The QH-series linear guideway is pre-lubricated. Performance testing at a 0.2 C (basic dynamic load) shows that after running 4,000 km no damage was apparent to either the rolling elements or the raceway.
In standard linear guideways, rolling elements on the load side of the guide black begin rolling and push their way through the raceway. When they contact other rolling elements they create counter-rotational friction. This results in a great variation of rolling resistance. The QH linear guideway, with SynchMotion™ technology prevents this condition. As the block starts to move, the rolling elements begin rolling consecutively and remain separated to prevent contact with one another thus keeping the element’s kinetic energy extremely stable in order to effectively reduce fluctuations in rolling resistance.
High Speed Performance
The QH series offers excellent high-speed performance due to the partitions of the SynchMotion™ structure. They are employed to separate the adjacent balls thereby resulting in low rolling traction and the metallic friction between adjacent balls is eliminated.