Self Lubrication Kit
- Automation machinery
- Manufacturing Machines: Plastic injection, printing, paper making, textile machines, food processing machines, wood working machines, and so on.
- Electronic Machinery: Semiconductor equipment, robotics, X-Y table, measuring and inspecting equipment.
- Others: Medical equipment, transporting equipment, construction equipment.
- Add “+E2” as the only add-on kit for a Linear Guide Block.
- Example: EGW-25-CC-Z0-C+E2
- Add “/E2” if used in conjunction with an add-on dust control kit.
- Example: EGW-25-CC-Z0-C+DD/E2
The standard oil is a fully synthetic lubricant with a main constituent, synthetic hydrocarbons (PAO). The viscosity class of the oil is 680 (ISO VG 680). It’s characteristics are as follows:
- Compatible with lubrication grease of which the base oil is synthetic hydrocarbon oil, mineral oil, or ester oil.
- Synthetic oil with superb high temperature thermal/oxidation resistance.
- High viscosity index to provide outstanding performance in service applications at extremely high and low temperatures.
- Low traction coefficient to reduce power consumption.
- Anti-corrosion and rust-proof.
* NOTE: Lubricants with the same viscosity class can also be used; however, their compatibility should be taken into consideration.
Temperature Range for Application
The application temperature for this product is -10°C ~ 50°C. Please contact HIWIN for further discussion and information if the temperature is out of this range.
EG Series – Low Profile Ball Type Linear Guideway
Features of EG Series
The design of the EG series offers a low profile, high load capacity, and high rigidity. It also features an equal load rating in all four directions and self-aligning capability to absorb installation-error, allowing for higher accuracies. Additionally, the lower assembly height and the shorter length make the EG series more suitable for high-speed, automation machines and applications where space is limited.
The retainer is designed to hold the balls in the block even when it is removed from the rail.