Rollon Telescopic Rail
Rollon’s Telescopic Rail family is divided into the following types of products: Telescopic slides with hardened races; Telescopic slides with non-hardened races; and Semi-telescopic slides with rails that extend more than half of their length out of either side of the fixed part of the slide.
- Telescopic Rails are made from cold-drawn bearing steel – never from bent sheet metal.
- They have hardened 60 HRc races to provide the smoothest movement at all times.
- They work well with shocks and vibrations that render other slides inoperative immediately.
- P/N INFO
- They have minimal deflection at the tip of the fully extended slide – even while carrying maximum loads.
- They can reach strokes of over 2 m (6.5 ft) in one direction and can double that by doing the same out the other side.
- Telescopic rails are also available in custom extended or reduced stroke